TIMESETL Heavy Duty Thickened Nonwoven Grow Bags for Flowers Vegetables
- Provides great support, while allowing air to travel into the root system
- Improving drainage and keeping the root system from overheating on hot days
- Help plants become established more quickly after transplanting
- Growing bags are ideal for most plants growing
- Can plant deep roots plants,such as potatoes, carrotes, radish, sweet potato and so on
- Also can plant not deep roots plants, such as tomatoes, cucumbers, sweet peppers, chilli peppers, aubergines and courgettes
- Vegetable grows bag is ideal for in patios, small gardens, balconies, sunrooms, and any outdoor space
How to prepare and plant POTATO:
1. Half fill bag with soil or compost.Plant tubers 4inches deep.
2. As plants grow add more soil or compost to fill bag.
3. Water regularly and harvest in as little as 7 weeks.
4. Waiting for harvesting potatoes.
5. Harvest the potaotes from access flap,just take the big potaotes,and keep the small potatoes to grow up in the soil.
6. When crops have finished, split the bag open and recycle the compost as a soil conditioner in the garden.
7. Clean the grow bag,storeage for next Planting.
Material: 300G non woven fabric
Pots Size: 12"D x 10"H (30cm x 25cm)
Volume: 5 gallons (17.7L)
Planter bag with handles and flap,easy to hanging with handles
Aerated fabric allows your soil to drain better, preventing over-watering issues, be wary however, as it may also cause soil to dry faster than expected.
5 x Plant Growing Bags
TIMESETL 5Pcs Plant Growing Bags 5 Gallon Breathable Nonwoven Fabric Grow Bags Heavy Duty Thickened Aeration Garden Pots Container with Handles Straps for Flowers Vegetables Black - ICJGEAJU